El CAMINO de SANTIAGO: Walking Workshop & Somatic Pilgrimage with advanced Trainings faculty.
Our journey along the Camino will itself be our subject and classroom. Supplemented by large-group, small-group, and individualized instruction, we’ll explore the experiential, biomechanical, social, and awareness-based dynamics of walking (with running as an option), especially as relevant to the Advanced Myofascial Techniques approach.
Since we will also be pilgrims on this auspicious route, there will be opportunities to reflect on our progress along our own personal and professional paths in life, as well as time to enjoy the region’s special culture, history, wine, weather, and our journey together.
Group size will be limited, and this special event is expected to fill quickly. Limited to professionally trained body therapists (and select others, such as spouses, by permission). Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for an extraordinary journey with the Advanced-Trainings.com Faculty on El Camino de Santiago.
Hold your space now with a $250 deposit.
Total Fees (All-Inclusive):
$2499 if paid by Jan 4, $2749 afterwards
Payment plans available. A limited number of discounts are available for groups of 3 or more.
All-Inclusive Fee includes:
– Daily classes and on-the-move experiential lessons with the Advanced-Trainings.com faculty and special guest teachers
– Ground transportation (from Madrid airport to our route’s start; and return transport from the coast to Santiago
– 9 nights Bed & Breakfast double accommodation (no dormitories or hostels)
– All breakfasts, dinners, and most lunches (special dietary needs OK).
– Luggage transport for each stage (no heavy packs!)
– English-speaking guide; route booklet (descriptions, maps, etc.)
– Certificate of Completion for NCBTMB, CAMT elective, and other CE/CPD/CME credit
Optionally continue on to this companion English-language conference on the beautiful Costa Azahar, Benicassim, Spain:
– BodyWisdom: Mindful Movement Applications in Manual Therapy, organized by Bibiana Badenes (May 24 – 27, 2018)