Whether they are a few weeks old or 16 years old, children are constantly in a state of development at their own pace and with a unique process.
Pediatric physiotherapy is based on observing the stages of development of each child and releasing possible tensions or blockages that limit them to evolve and grow properly, and teach the family to create the best possible environment for proper growth.
It also focuses on assessing and treating possible musculoskeletal, myofascial, and / or nervous system disorders due to developmental problems, birth, due to trauma, or possible complications after surgery, or when they have pain, functional disability, sensory disturbances or other difficulties.
What are the benefits?
- Providing comfort and relaxation
- Restoring balance after a challenging childbirth or traumatic experience
- Relief of pain for muscular, myofascial and joint reasons
- Calming digestion, helping with colic, abdominal pain and constipation
- Soothe digestion, help with colic, abdominal pain and constipation
- Improve body awareness
What problems can it help with?
- Psychomotor retardation.
- Balance and coordination problems.
- Problems with the integration of autonomic reflexes.
- Colic and digestive problems.
- Sleep disturbances.
- Sprains and fractures.
- Foot and knee disorders.
- Congenital hip dysplasia.
- Scoliosis, hyperkyphosis and hyperlordosis.
- Growing Pains.
- First visit: 41 EUR (45 min)
- Follow-up session: 29 EUR (30 min)
- Pack of 3 sessions: 75 EUR (30 min each)